ENES G10+ FIRMWARE ROM




Firmware Rom is backup using Chinese Miracle tool.
The figure image on top picture shows the actual unit of ENES G10+
This ENES G10+ firmware was back-up after restore factory the phone




Firmware Info backup Chinese Miracle II (CM2 MTK Tool)
Created by Infinity-Box (c) Chinese Miracle II (c) 2016
Device Brand   : alps
Device Model   : hys72kk_c300_q10_g10_2g
Device CPU     : MT6572
Device IntName : hys72kk_c300_q10_g10_2g
Device Version : 5.0.1
Device Compile : 6/8/2016 3:19:46 AM
Device Project : ALPS.KK1.MP7.V1.5
Device ExtInfo : G10+



The ENES G10+ ROM is backup as scatter file
Can be flash back using any Mediatek tool if you don't have CM2
That support scatter base loader.
ROM support scatter base file like SP flash Tool> read below LINK.

How to Flash Firmware step by step procedure


as see the figure below show a complete backup using CM2 tools
Firmware can use to same model about have problem about software related problem Hang, no power, password, pattern lock , infected by virus, anything about software related.
Best safe way is manual select flash the SYSTEM ANDROID file only.
Do it at your own risk, After flashing ! the device is set automatic in reset condition, All user data is lost.
Make sure back-up first before to proceed flashing your phone.


Download scatter file
MT6572_NAND_ENES_G10+__hys72kk_c300_q10_g10_2g__5.0.1

Rar password
VIEW

NVRAM Download
Report Broken Link! Admin will try to fix it.

Like and Share On

A Smartphone Software repairing

-Give me a Beer-

How to Download Firmware? CLICK ME HOW
Previous
Next Post »
7 Blog Comments
avatar

Thanks For This Firmware Finally I Find It :) Thank You phoenixemer So Im Waiting this firmware for 2 Months So I Find it thanks :)

Balas
avatar

@comments- The POST was Complete you can now navigate and start
dont forget to subcribe if you like
Thank you for visiting us.
Br- Admin

Balas
avatar

Help after flash my enes its white screen and its show color how to fix it??

Balas
avatar

Hi I make flash my phone enes G10 but the problem its showing white screen plz just tell me what I need to do

Balas
avatar

This Firmware backup is for G10+, its different UBOOT version for G10 without flash that resulting screen problem.
Anyway you can modified it by flashback your back-up UBOOT,BOOT file to fix Problem or read the sp flash tool - How to flash scatter file Rom using Mota SIU like?

Balas
avatar

Thanks you so much
The mobile is ENES G10+ I try to flash it but my problem I didnt make backup the file and I try to flash it from the link u have and start to give me the problem with the screen so I still need to use the same link u have or u have somethink
Just help me what I need to do ?

Balas
avatar

Advise to Full Flashing the G10+ Firmware
the ROM backup Device Project is ALPS.KK1.MP7.V1.5,
and Device Model is hys72kk_c300_q10_g10_2g,
You can read it above. please make backup 1st because mediatek chips have different UBOOT,Boot release,
must better flash as safe Flash ANDROID SYSTEM ONLY.

Balas
Adslot Available leaderbord